If you invested in Beamreach Solar, Inc. (f/k/a Solexel, Inc.) through National Securities Corporation, a class action lawsuit may affect your rights.
A court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
- James Ginzkey, Richard Fitzgerald, Charles Cerf, Barry Donner (Plaintiffs) have sued National Securities Corporation (NSC or Defendant), alleging that NSC was negligent in its due diligence and approval of Beamreach for sale to investors, and that it was unjustly enriched by retaining the commissions from such sales. NSC denies all liability and claims against it.
- The Court has allowed the lawsuit to be a class action on behalf of all persons who invested in Beamreach through NSC at any time between February 6, 2015 and February 9, 2017.
- The Court has not decided whether Defendant did anything wrong. There is no money available now, and no guarantee there will be. However, your legal rights are affected, and you have a choice to make now.
|YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS LAWSUIT|
Stay in this lawsuit. Await the outcome. Give up certain rights.
By doing nothing, you keep the possibility of getting money that may come from a trial or a settlement. But, you give up any rights to sue NSC separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit.
ASK TO BE
Get out of this lawsuit. Get no benefits from it. Keep rights.
If you ask to be excluded and monies are later awarded, you won’t share in those. But you keep any rights to sue NSC separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit.
- YOUR OPTIONS ARE EXPLAINED IN THIS NOTICE. TO ASK TO BE EXCLUDED, YOU MUST ACT BEFORE JANUARY 15, 2022.
- LAWYERS MUST PROVE THE CLAIMS AGAINST NSC AT A TRIAL (THE DATE OF WHICH IS YET TO BE SET). IF MONEY IS OBTAINED FROM NSC, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT HOW TO ASK FOR A SHARE.
- ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SECTION.